Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to see there is a solid community out there for Colorado fans! Just picked up a 2021 Z71 Midnight Edition, with the long bed and crew cab. A perfect fit for me! Got a lot I want to do with her, but first up are my new Go Rhino RB20 running boards which arrived today. Hope to get them on this week at some point.

I'll be poking around here looking for some suggestions on some other things, including a winch/bumper, or maybe a bull bar. And of course, some locking storage under the rear seats.

Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One thing that I don't like right off the bat is the red Z71 badges all over it. It's supposed to be a "Midnight Edition" ... should be blacked out!!! Maybe there's some aftermarket stuff out there I can use to replace those on the front grill, sides, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here is the winch bumper for your truck, he just posted this today, good price

A bit too far from me in Georgia, but that does look nice!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome ! Nice looking truck.

Going to take a wild guess and say you're Army :LOL:

Solid plans for the truck. Don't forget about the greatest mod there is (IMO): Center console organizer haha.
Yep! Was 3-64 AR, 3d ID back in the day. :) Yeah, I need to get one of those for sure. As much as I like having a 5 gallon "bucket" under the center console, it gets crowded fast lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts