Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the July Ride of the Month Competition!

Wheel Sky Tire Car Land vehicle

Congratulations to our June ROTM winner, @hoooogan

And apologies for the late start this month.

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Premium Member
714 Posts

2017 Colorado Z71 (51,000 miles)
Full leveled ZR2 suspension swap (minus front locker)​
265/70r17 Falken Wildpeaks​
GoFab winch bumper with Smittybilt 12k winch inside​
Tepui Ayer II on CBI Overland Bars mounted in conjunction with OEM Sports Bar​

This isn't an all inclusive list, but it hits the main mods. This truck has been the perfect size for what I need. Its maneuverability is amazing while still being more than capable. I have taken it on approximately 9000 miles worth of road trips, including Yellowstone, Devil’s Tower, Pikes Peak, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, the Grand Canyon, and some smaller state parks/national forests here in Illinois. I plan on taking it on a portion of the Trans America Trail later this year.

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD
4 Posts

View attachment 430912

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

·
Registered
2019 Z71 @roaminginthe.z71
12 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Car

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Cloud Land vehicle Vehicle

2019 Colorado Z71
  • GM Sports Bar w/ LED Off Road Lights
  • AlphaEquipt Command Bronze 17" Wheels
  • BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A K02 265/65R17 Tires
  • Baja Designs Squadron Sport Amber Ditch Lights
  • Baja Designs S2 Pro Clear Ditch Lights
  • Rough Country Tow Hook Shackle Mounts
  • Thule Rapid Aero Roof Rack
  • TruXedo Lo Pro Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover

My favorite memory/drive with the Colorado is a 10-day long road trip when moving from Michigan to Washington, stopping at Badlands National Park, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Craters of the Moon, and Lake Owyhee State Park (Oregon, google it), all while towing my second car through all of it. My favorite aspect is how it can go just about anywhere and capable of doing anything.

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD
4 Posts

View attachment 430912

2017 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab 2.8L Diesel long box. Westin grill guard, Tonnosport cover, running boards, sprayed in bed liner, Chevy logo bed mat. My little mountain truck goes everywhere including old mountain logging roads, across streams and up steep mountain hills.

Attachments

·
Banned
3 Posts
Pre-Owned 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Truck Crew Cab

Exterior Color: Red Hot
Interior Color: Jet Black
Odometer: 32,026 miles
Fuel Economy: 16/18 MPG City/Hwy
Body/Seating: Truck Crew Cab/5 seats
Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: 4x4
Engine: 3.6L V-6 cyl

Highlighted Features
• Leather upholstery
• Automatic temperature control
• Emergency communication system
• Premium audio system
• Wireless phone connectivity
• Exterior parking camera rear
• Auto-dimming rearview mirror
• Heated front seats
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Cloud Land vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Cloud Land vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
View attachment 431640 View attachment 431641 View attachment 431642

2015 Z71 Crew Cab, sprayed in bed liner, hard tonneau, husky liners front and rear, low beams and fog lights have been upgraded. The rest is stock. (For now)
Color Rainforest Green Metallic (Curious how many were made in this color) View attachment 431640 View attachment 431641 View attachment 431642
MIleage 33,00
Engine V6

Transmission Automatic
Be sure to edit your description to add that it is a long bed crew cab.
Very nice truck!

·
Registered
2021 Chevy ZR2 ECLB, Blue-the best color
279 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
4,839 Posts
Pre-Owned 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Truck Crew Cab

Exterior Color: Red Hot
Interior Color: Jet Black
Odometer: 32,026 miles
Fuel Economy: 16/18 MPG City/Hwy
Body/Seating: Truck Crew Cab/5 seats
Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: 4x4
Engine: 3.6L V-6 cyl

Highlighted Features
• Leather upholstery
• Automatic temperature control
• Emergency communication system
• Premium audio system
• Wireless phone connectivity
• Exterior parking camera rear
• Auto-dimming rearview mirror
• Heated front seats View attachment 431589 View attachment 431589
View attachment 431588
View attachment 431587
Sadly this now banned member never owned this truck... It is still For Sale at Stokes Kia:

Used 2017 Chevrolet Colorado For Sale at Stokes Kia | VIN: 1GCGTEEN9H1279817

·
Registered
2017 AT 4x4 LWN CCLB Dark Slate Metallic
4,095 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
4,839 Posts
Yes he failed this contest on the bold items of number 3.

·
Registered
3 Posts

View attachment 430912

Hi everyone, here is my 2020 Colorado WT bought brand new in January of 2020. The first thing I done when I got her home was to remove the dealership badge! I added some white rocky mountain decals above the colorado badges and an official Colorado state badge to the tailgate. Installed a "Glow Tie" Chevy emblem in the grill for a nice touch. All Diode Dynamics exterior LED lights and DD SL1 headlights. She has the Trifecta tune and a Borla Catback exhaust system, you can really feel the difference! I also done away with the factory wheels and tires and installed 20" Black Rhino Wheels and Toyo Open Country 3's. The interior has been redone with custom Black and Pearl White Katskin leather in front and back. The front seats have air conditioning and heat. Also a 1" leveling kit in the front suspension. I have spent a lot of time and money on her and she treats me right! I love my Colorado!
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Premium Member
2020 Colorado Z71 Trail Runner
1,131 Posts
Hi everyone, here is my 2020 Colorado WT bought brand new in January of 2020. The first thing I done when I got her home was to remove the dealership badge! I added some white rocky mountain decals above the colorado badges and an official Colorado state badge to the tailgate. Installed a "Glow Tie" Chevy emblem in the grill for a nice touch. All Diode Dynamics exterior LED lights and DD SL1 headlights. She has the Trifecta tune and a Borla Catback exhaust system, you can really feel the difference! I also done away with the factory wheels and tires and installed 20" Black Rhino Wheels and Toyo Open Country 3's. The interior has been redone with custom Black and Pearl White Katskin leather in front and back. The front seats have air conditioning and heat. Also a 1" leveling kit in the front suspension. I have spent a lot of time and money on her and she treats me right! I love my Colorado! View attachment 433034 View attachment 433035 View attachment 433036
You're going to want to repost this in the August ROTM contest thread. Nice truck, I like the seats.

·
Registered
3 Posts

View attachment 430912

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Hi everyone, here is my 2020 Colorado WT bought brand new in January of 2020. The first thing I done when I got her home was to remove the dealership badge! I added some white rocky mountain decals above the colorado badges and an official Colorado state badge to the tailgate. Installed a "Glow Tie" Chevy emblem in the grill for a nice touch. All Diode Dynamics exterior LED lights and DD SL1 headlights. She has the Trifecta tune and a Borla Catback exhaust system, you can really feel the difference! I also done away with the factory wheels and tires and installed 20" Black Rhino Wheels and Toyo Open Country 3's. The interior has been redone with custom Black and Pearl White Katskin leather in front and back. The front seats have air conditioning and heat. Also a 1" leveling kit in the front suspension. I have spent a lot of time and money on her and she treats me right! I love my Colorado!

·
Registered
2017 AT 4x4 LWN CCLB Dark Slate Metallic
4,095 Posts
I don't think the August one ever opened up? were you at @Admin? lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts