Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the July Ride of the Month Competition!

Congrats to our June winner, @t.grubbs20

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
8 Posts
Checking out the previous months I don’t know if I can compete with the other trucks but here goes anyway!

I have a 19 Colorado LT with the V6. In no particular order the mods go,
Lockable Trifold Tonneau
Black rear bow tie emblem
Front glow emblem in black
Weather tech front/rear splash guards
Running boards in chrome
3/4 lights on running boards
Tow mirrors with accent/reverse lighting
RC 2” Level kit
Interior LED accent Lights

My favorite memory with my truck (I call her The Blue Beauty!) is hard to pin down there’s so many! One that sticks out at the moment is when I finished playing basketball with a few buddies I hadn’t seen in years, the didn’t know I was even here since they didn’t see my old Nissan. So when we finished up it was dark and as we walked away I said, let me show you what I drive! The oohs and ahhs when all the lights came on was awesome and it was a great time getting all the compliments haha. When I do the remote start it’s just my amber LEDs on and the glow emblem and I love the way it looks against the paint in the moonlight. This truck is my home away from home and I couldn’t imagine driving anything else right now!

·
Registered
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 4WD Midnight Edition
38 Posts
2017 Z71 Midnight Edition
OEM floor liners, step rails, and bed cover
10” shallow mount powered subwoofer
Brushed metal vinyl wrap on some interior trim
Matte black on mirror caps, door handles, gas tank cover, grille, wheels, rally stripes, fog light bezels, badges, and emblems
LEDs for the cab and ditch lights
Front air dam delete
1.5” leveling kit
1.5” body lift
1.5” wheel spacers
255/75/R17s

Gotta say my favorite aspect is that I did all of these mods myself and on a low budget. Super proud of myself as a first timer. Even though there are some imperfections and things I would do differently, she is one of a kind.

·
Registered
113 Posts
2021 Colorado Z71 Satin Steel Metallic

Some modifications I have made:
Air Dam Removed
GM Floor Liners
OCD Center Console Organizer
Husky Liner Splash Guards
265/65R17 Wrangler Duratracs
Craven Speed Stubby Jr. Antenna
LED Interior Lights
GM LED Bed Lights
GM Tailgate Protector
Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller
Bestop Super Truck Top
nFab RS Steps
Debadged
Painted Recovery Loops Red

My favorite aspect of this truck is the nimbleness and size. Being able to get into tight spots and maneuver tight areas compared to a full size truck is excellent. It also is the perfect tow vehicle for my family’s Clipper pop up camper.

·
Registered
65 Posts
2020 colorado wt 4x4
2 inch level
1.5 inch body lift
2 inch wheel soacers
17x9 +18 offset slingshot wheels
285/70/17 ridge graps
westin hdx grille
colormatched back bumper
widowmaker exhaust

Best part of the truck is capability. light as hell and fast and can get through anything in just 2wd honestly. i’ve only had to use 4wd once or twice. this thing is just a beast and it looks great with some mods all done in my driveway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2017 Z71 Midnight Edition
OEM floor liners, step rails, and bed cover
10” shallow mount powered subwoofer
Brushed metal vinyl wrap on some interior trim
Matte black on mirror caps, door handles, gas tank cover, grille, wheels, rally stripes, fog light bezels, badges, and emblems
LEDs for the cab and ditch lights
Front air dam delete
1.5” leveling kit
1.5” body lift
1.5” wheel spacers
255/75/R17s

Gotta say my favorite aspect is that I did all of these mods myself and on a low budget. Super proud of myself as a first timer. Even though there are some imperfections and things I would do differently, she is one of a kind.

View attachment 412975 View attachment 412982 View attachment 412980
Our trucks could be twins!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts

2015 Colorado Z71.
Upgraded to 18" Fuels
Black bowtie front & back
Blacked out all Colorado lettering
Blacked out fog light bezels
In channel vent visors
Soft tonneau cover
Dash cam
Hard to list my favorite thing about it after going from a base model bone stock single cab Sierra. I'd say my favorite thing is all of it.....the little things that you usually only get with the Silverado/Sierra.

·
Registered
5 Posts
tempImageR2RF0j.png

tempImagee5t8Ll.png

tempImage5nwdSd.png

2016 Colorado Z71
Black bowtie front & back
Redline Colorado lettering
1.5 inch wheel spacers
Front and rear Fox 2.0 shocks
Full size spare with black OEM wheel
Black and red Z71 bed decal
Powerstop z36 front and rear brake kit (red)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts