·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
204 Posts
Interesting..
Recalls happen all the time, but with Fiat in Chryslers shadow, Jeep has not fared well with customer satisfaction rankings...actually Fiat as a whole is among the lowest in the industry. When Daimler owned Chrysler/Jeep, they were a better influence.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That was not my experience. I have a 2005 jeep liberty crd that Daimler always made worse when they worked on it and gave me terrible customer service to boot. The experience made me not want a Jeep product ever again. I finally gave new jeep ownership a try in 2012 for Wrangler and I have been much happier with the customer service. Still some quality control items I would like them to work on....

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
No big deal, I would take a Ram over a Silverado or F150 any day. Cannot wait for the 3.0 turbo in-line 6 that is coming out in the Ram.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The heck with Gladiators...

I'm a little excited for what appears to be a Dakota test mule. Those diagonal bars and the distinct lack of a gap between the cab and bed have me concerned that this is a well disguised unibody vehicle, not a body-on-frame midsize that we're used to, but hey... the possibility is all there.

(that said though, the Ridgeline really is a good vehicle, as unpopular as it might be to say that in these parts)

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
The heck with Gladiators...

I'm a little excited for what appears to be a Dakota test mule. Those diagonal bars and the distinct lack of a gap between the cab and bed have me concerned that this is a well disguised unibody vehicle, not a body-on-frame midsize that we're used to, but hey... the possibility is all there.

there have been rumors of a uni-body mini-Ram for years in different configurations, from miini-van to the Grand Cherokee chassis, The Grand Wagoneer will be out in a few months, bigger/longer then the Grand Cherokee.

Then there is the RamCharger

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
No big deal, I would take a Ram over a Silverado or F150 any day. Cannot wait for the 3.0 turbo in-line 6 that is coming out in the Ram.
I love my truck, but... Agree completely.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
A whole 5% are affected.... holly cow stop the presses....

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Why not? The 8 speed shudder affects ~1% of owners, but look what kind of traction that gets around here.
Agreed, just another blown out of proportion issue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts