Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are you guys in the mood for? New deals? Group buy?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Group buy to produce a dual battery tray:cool:

I've been sitting on my RedArc charger all winter pondering how I can get my second battery out of the bed. Now I'm pricing CALB LiFePO4 batteries as the dimensions work better.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We'll cross the S/C bridge when we get there....

Tonneau? Wheels? Steps? Doesn't have to be complicated, but something that we'd get some volume in would be good!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hi Chris,
Here is a simple item that may get a group involved - It would be nice to change the tail lights on the trucks to something that is LED. Option #1, is you put together a bulb and resistor kit or option #2 is a true LED tail light assemble.

·
Registered
335 Posts
How about some fog/driving lights that are ZR2 specific, I had the extra lights on my Z71 and used them all the time, I really could use an extra set of lights that will fit in the front bumper of my ZR2, it's been extremely foggy with the sudden change of temperatures lately!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Aluminum skid plates for the ZR2. Then I can go beefy on the axle with shock skids and Bison boron steel differential plate when it becomes available.

·
Registered
335 Posts
What kind of deal on a Pedal Commander can you get?

I was going to wait for spring time to get my transmission fixed, but with the below zero temperatures we have been having lately, the delayed pedal response and weird shifting has been driving me crazy lately!

·
Site Sponsor
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll start working on some ideas for you!

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0 and Retractable Light Mount 915600T

·
Site Sponsor
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
any forum discount codes?
We dont have a way to process those at the moment but I can definitely help hook you up! Just shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
312 Posts
We dont have a way to process those at the moment but I can definitely help hook you up! Just shoot me a PM.

I already bought the Go Rhino from your online chat window and she knocked another $10 off:grin2:

but thank you very much!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts