Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That I didn't go. Some of you know, I am the President of an Ontario, Canada based Colorado and Canyon truck club.

When I mapquest the plants address from my house, it says its a 20 hour trek.

For next years visit, I am going to do my best to have some of Ontario's finest make their way down for the tour.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Sounds great XT_4U2NV, we'll be looking forward to meeting our brothers from the North! :wink:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
XT_4U2NV said:
When I mapquest the plants address from my house, it says its a 20 hour trek.
Don't feel bad, mine was:

Total Est. Time: 22 hours, 16 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 1408.73 miles

So needless to say I couldn't take the time off to make it. Hopefully it will be different next year, or I may have to send a picture with me and my truck with someone so I could say I was their (just kidding). :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
850 miles for me....if i could have had 3 days off i was going for sure ....just didnt work out that way.....reality sucks so bad at times :p

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe I can even get the Quebec'ers in on it too, we'll see, it's quite a ways away yet

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Please believe me, it's never too early to start, since the next event may require a lot more coordinating. How would you like to be the Canadian Region Coordinator!?

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I really wanted to go to but the ACUplacer tests were that day and without them I wouldn't get into college so needless to say ill do evry thing in my power next time to go!! :D

It sounds like evrybody had fun though :)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I did my 900 mi in 13 hours on the way back. Thats a long ride for you guys. I think I was the furthest away.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I think I was the 2nd furthest??? My treck was about 650 miles. Total of about 10 hrs. But I was driving from 6pm on Tuesday with a 1 hr layover in Houston. But will gladly do it again...

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I'm thinking the guys from peoria and bloomington/normal would be further then 650. Just checked, its only 145 mi to Peoria from my place, so those guys still have you beat. ;)

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
WHOA. I just mapquest'd it too - 1857km - 15hrs 51min

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
burn said:
WHOA. I just mapquest'd it too - 1857km - 15hrs 51min
I just did 900 in 13hrs, how are you doubling that and only adding a couple hours? We stopped for maybe 1.5 hrs on the way back. Only to eat a burger, drain ourselves, and fill the truck.

EDIT: DUH its in km not miles :D

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
KM's - not miles. Thats 1150mi

EDIT: nevermind you got it. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts