Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm wanting to order the 5 inch lift for my truck but i don't know what model i have or if the lift will work on it. it's a 2006 canyon base model steel wheels mp3 player tinted rear glass air 2wd. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
478 Posts
You have the Z85 suspension with coils up front - not torsion bars.
Use SL if they need a trim package. Mine is the same way - the sticker said W/T but the tailgate says SL.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kdrf636 said:
Use SL if they need a trim package. Mine is the same way - the sticker said W/T but the tailgate says SL.
they ask for z85 or zq8.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
burton said:
kdrf636 said:
they ask for z85 or zq8.
sorry i just noticed you said z85 thank's

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Dillusion said:
kdrf636 said:
The Z85 4x4 has torsion bars.
the original poster clearly states he has a 2wd

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
burton said:
kdrf636 said:
they ask for z85 or zq8.
Check the glovebox, inside it there will be a sticker that'll have a bunch of three character alphanumeric codes on it. One of them will be either Z85, ZQ8, or Z71, and whichever one the sticker says, that's what you have. My guess is Z85, but double check to make sure.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
naskie18 said:
burton said:
kdrf636 said:
they ask for z85 or zq8.
Check the glovebox, inside it there will be a sticker that'll have a bunch of three character alphanumeric codes on it. One of them will be either Z85, ZQ8, or Z71, and whichever one the sticker says, that's what you have. My guess is Z85, but double check to make sure.
It has a Z85 in the glove box. thank's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts