Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the corvette servo in from ebay today, took about an hour but man it really helps without being too much. It really pushes you forward in second now.
My only issue was the split band they gave me wasnt exactly right so i used my old one. other than easy mod.
$12 on ebay from some outfit named oregon transmission or something like that.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deffinately the second cheapest performance mod, and easier than the cat. delete!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah ill prolly step up to a full on jet servo package with the rod at some point, but i wanna see how the combination with this servo and the PCM retune is before i get to overzealous

·
Registered
72 Posts
The Vette servos are great!! I bought mine from OPT (Oregon Performance Transmission) with a shift kit (dont ask) and trans cooler. Cheap and relatively easy to install.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Are the jet servos that much better then the vette servos because there is a 41-dollar difference? I dont mind paying for the jet servo as long as its 41 dollars better lol.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like the cheapo jet one(NON-billet) is the same as a corvette servo but im not sure.
The billet one however looks pretty sic...
but there are billet ones on ebay for cheaper than $110+shipping

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dalcowboys said:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=JET%2D750211&N=700+4294903954+4294843759+115&autoview=sku

This is the one I was looking at but you mite be right about them being the same. Does anybody know for sure?
The picture in summit of the jet looks EXACTLY like the corvette servo.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The Billet Servos have a larger apply area than the Vette one. Basically it will produce a firmer shift than a Vette servo, but if you get a Vette servo and then tune it a little it will be just as firm as a Billet one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well I went ahead and got the jet servo just to be on the safe side. I have the pcm option 3 firmness (not sure of the exact name) so it should really kick.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yea man, your Coly is going to break traction all the time on the 1-2 with tune stage 3 + jet servo :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
I was wondering if you could mix servos? For instance I really wanted a good servo for the 1-2 gear but its not as big deal for me if its not as good for the 3-4 gear.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts