Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After not getting the OEM harness and switch when I bought this off craiglist I was going to be out another $300-400 to get it wired and flashed by the dealer or have an aftermarket shop do it so I decided to do it myself, and by myself I mean my cousin, and it came out great. I spent $21 on [ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XYVBGM6/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame] and got the one with three leads so I can easily install more lighting later if I so choose. It took all day because we were BS'ing the whole time but it really wasn't too hard installing this wire harness and running it from the battery to the bed. We hooked the third brake light into the trailer lights and everything works great. I went wireless for the switch but it came with a wired switch too that I can always run later but as an added bonus with the wireless fob I can turn this into a strobe which is kinda cool. I wish I could have had the plug and play from the OEM but all and all I think this is the only way to go if you don't have the extremely overpriced OEM wires and plus a flash.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.