Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
SirusXM (aka Sony) bought Pandora and yanked everyone's licensing hoping people would turn to the more expensive satellite subscriptions. They're also jacking up Pandora's "music DNA" algorithms, I've been thumbing-down unrelated Sony-catalog trash like crazy since shortly after the buy-out. Sad. It was a good run while it lasted.

Doesn't really matter though, I exclusively run through AA. In fact, I've been thinking about replacing the crappy factory headunit and running a Maestro iDatalink to retain all the truck-related on-screen stuff. The Pioneer we just put into my wife's Jeep even does Android screen-mirroring (haven't tried it yet, though).
GBWhatsApp
yes, It make something sense. We ll think!!

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Other than music and maps I just drive when I'm driving... No need to try to watch a movie while driving.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Car Wi-Fi Connectivity; Real-Time Synchronous Data Communications for Automotive. Microsemi's portfolio for infotainment applications incorporates: ...30Automotive Wi-Fi Connectivity; Real-Time Synchronous Data Communications for Automotive. Microsemi's portfolio for infotainment applications incorporates: ...- Jun-2020 - What Is Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Remote Connect and How Does it Work? ... Did you neglect to lock the entryways on your 2020 Toyota Highlander? application may not be working for you because of certain issues that your gadget might have or your web association issue. Assuming you feel that Starlink application has an issue, if it's not too much trouble, post your issue utilizing the remark box underneath and somebody from our local area might help you. Likewise meanwhile you can attempt the fixes referenced beneath.
Insta Save - Download Instagram Video, Story, Picture & Reel Free 2022 - (Android & iPhone)
SPAMMER REPORTED.

·
Registered
8,744 Posts
above reported

Reactions: Tom S.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts