Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know people have a hard time finding pre-made i5 turbo manifolds these days, so I thought I would post up a link to one I recently came across.

Longtime lurker on the site. Sorry for the sketchy first post, but I came across a listing for 40+ manifolds on ebay and thought some of the members may want to snag one. The price is pretty decent, but the sellers do not have much info on the manufacturer ("you get what you pay for" warning goes here). I will try to write up a review on the product when I receive the one I ordered, at this time I cannot attest to the quality of this part so buy at your own risk.

If you need a cheap way to get started on a turbo build or if you need a manifold to use as a template for making your own (more or less why I purchased one). I have attached a seller supplied image, I will update the post with my own photos later.

Search ebay for "04-12 Colorado Canyon Custom T3 and T4 Turbo Manifold 3.5 3.7 Stainless Header"
or use link
04 12 Colorado Canyon Custom T3 and T4 Turbo Manifold 3 5 3 7 Stainless Header | eBay

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,868 Posts
Forgive my skeptism....

Your post #1 is about something that I personally have never heard of, and you state a few words and a link that when hovered over looks pretty suspicious.

This post and image is unapproved until we know more.

Other moderators can feel free to approve the thread and attachments if proven worthy.

·
Premium Member
8,868 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Received the manifold, the welds look decent (better than if I did it), but it does have a few rough spots on the flange. All in all it seems like a good value and a decent place to start if all you need is a manifold to get you going.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Received the manifold, the welds look decent (better than if I did it), but it does have a few rough spots on the flange. All in all it seems like a good value and a decent place to start if all you need is a manifold to get you going.

Interested what you final product was with that! Did you finish the turbo build? Would love to hear more about it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts