Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the dimensions for the 3.5L I5 engine?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
i coulda helped you out with this 24 hours ago. but i shipped the engine off so I can't anymore :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shipped it off??

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would measure the engine but the truck is in the shop right now and im curious now not later

·
Registered
222 Posts
i have a blow one i will donate to science aka... colorado fans. i will tear my 3.5 to peices over the next few weeks and photograph and measure EVERYTHING. i will measure cam lift, bore stroke (even though these are already known) cam journal sizes, main bearing sizes...everything.

thanks again for the 3.7 twopoint..

<a>
</a>

<a>
</a>

<a>
</a>

·
Registered
222 Posts
oh and i will have a TON of parts for sale including, coil packs, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, wiring harness, possibley a valve cover, pulleys, oil pan, oil pump and maybe after the tear down it the head is in good shape ill strip it down and sell the bare casting for re-build.

<a>
</a>

·
Registered
222 Posts
its stayin till i paint the whole truck. my asshole of a friends belt buckle put a huge scratch in it. i had 2 moroso stickers..so why not

·
Registered
2 Posts
how much in my 2004 3.5L worth? if i can find an LS2 and a 6-speed for a decent price ill have it installed in my truck by the end of the summer.

mmm 400hp...

·
Registered
222 Posts
nevrloudnnuf said:
how much in my 2004 3.5L worth? if i can find an LS2 and a 6-speed for a decent price ill have it installed in my truck by the end of the summer.

mmm 400hp...
whats the milage???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts