Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Colorado LT CCSB
29 Posts
2019 RST, I "think" I have it were I want it. Standby that may change in an hour, day, week, month.
One doesn’t simply just become “done” with their truck lol. I told my wife the same thing. Couple days later I’m sneaking fender flares and LED bulbs home. Truck looks good!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One doesn’t simply just become “done” with their truck lol. I told my wife the same thing. Couple days later I’m sneaking fender flares and LED bulbs home. Truck looks good!
Yea, I got all 6 LEB bulbs in under the radar. Shhhhh, don't tell here, Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Black out more. Lug nutz, fog bezels, headlamps

Reactions: Brandon5111

·
Registered
Z71
110 Posts
Not to steal your thunder but I have a Jeep CJ5 that is done. Only took 20 years

Reactions: Iamscotticus

·
Registered
637 Posts
You're not really done until you sell the truck. ;)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Looks good, it's not all aboout the truck. Now go spend money on your other hobbies, I just ordered 2 fishing reels and gona go to the local fishin store to see if they have a couple rods to go with them, then I will need new turkey decoys as season is in a few months...

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Truck looks slick. I like those wheels. I too, have said I think I'm done. I have been wrong every time.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Those chrome fog light bezels....yuck! Stick out like a sore thumb against a black truck.

nice wheels though.

·
Registered
Z71
110 Posts
Well just my two cents:
I think the chrome bezels are nice (Chevy Class) and tie in with the headlights. I have a black truck and am doing black wheels but will not be changing the bezels.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Stubby antenna. :giggle:

Reactions: AnimatedDirt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well just my two cents:
I think the chrome bezels are nice (Chevy Class) and tie in with the headlights. I have a black truck and am doing black wheels but will not be changing the bezels.

Yea, I like them too, I thought about changing(plastic dipping) them, the realized I like the splash of "chrome". I wan to get rid of the yellow marker lights, I think is the next thing. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
*Moderator, Delete this post, *

I hate you with fire. Just ordered from Amazon.

*Moderator, Delete this post. *

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Very nice rig. The black wheels are sexy. I'd consider a leveling kit to get rid of the rake. Looks good though!
Yes! and slightly taller tires too.
It's fun spending other peoples money :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts