Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just recently bought a chevy colorado wt (wish i coulda got the z71) but i’m a broke high schooler and bought it myself. i’m getting a 2 inch level and removing front air dam but i would like to know if anyone has kept the 16 inch wheels on it with the 2 inch level and whether they look too small. was thinking about just adding level and wheel spacers so if anyone has pics of 16 inch wheels with 2 inch level please send in!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Gotcha. A ton of people here have the 2 inch RC level kit and 16 inch wheels (both kinds). The tire wheel combo looks solid with the RC kit. I think you are in the clear - they wont look too small.

I have 17 inch wheels on my WT but plan on putting back on the OEMs when these tires are done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotcha. A ton of people here have the 2 inch RC level kit and 16 inch wheels (both kinds). The tire wheel combo looks solid with the RC kit. I think you are in the clear - they wont look too small.

I have 17 inch wheels on my WT but plan on putting back on the OEMs when these tires ar
Do the 17 inch wheels rub at all with the 2 inch level. i saw some z71 wheels for whole set for 400 on facebook marketplace so might have to roll with those

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
They do not rub - at least on my truck they dont. I see some people post they see/feel a SLIGHT rub. Also depends on how aggressive the tire is. Im on KO2s - no rub at all.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Do the 17 inch wheels rub at all with the 2 inch level. i saw some z71 wheels for whole set for 400 on facebook marketplace so might have to roll with those
The 16" wheel is a tire size inner diameter, so it has no bearing on rub, only the tire's OD and width do. With that said, all Colorado and Canyon wheels & tires will cross fit across all models. They all have the same offset, within .5" of tire OD, and 10mm width.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Also, Welcome to C'Fans. Your pic looks like you're in FL too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, Welcome to C'Fans. Your pic looks like you're in FL too.
thanks man for the info really helps. i’m gonna see if i can get some 17 inch wheels with ko2’s love how that looks. tjought about a body lift but i find it looked down upon to lift a 2wd and the people around me would charge way too much for it. so i’m gonna get the 2 inch level with the 17 inch wheels. maybe run some 1.5 inch wheel spacers and trim some of the wheel well. will post some pics when thats all done. might be a little. i’ll also let you know how i like it in long distance. i live on west coast of florida and surf so i travel to melbourne and satellite a lot so gonna see how it does on the long trip. where r u from!

·
Registered
2019 Colorado wt
38 Posts
just recently bought a chevy colorado wt (wish i coulda got the z71) but i’m a broke high schooler and bought it myself. i’m getting a 2 inch level and removing front air dam but i would like to know if anyone has kept the 16 inch wheels on it with the 2 inch level and whether they look too small. was thinking about just adding level and wheel spacers so if anyone has pics of 16 inch wheels with 2 inch level please send in!

Nice looking ride. I have the same truck and color with the 16in. rims. I added a level kit too. I put on spacers to help the stock size tires and rims look beefier. Granted I got some more aggressive tread tires. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice looking ride. I have the same truck and color with the 16in. rims. I added a level kit too. I put on spacers to help the stock size tires and rims look beefier. Granted I got some more aggressive tread tires. I'll post some pics tomorrow.
i think that’s what i’m gonna do. i think it looks best and its best for my bagging groceries income😂

·
Registered
2019 Colorado wt
38 Posts
Level kit stock size tires and 2in spacers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Colorado wt
38 Posts
i like that a lot i think that’s what i’m gonna roll with. i apprecaite it man. what kind of wheel spacers did u buy?
I went with Titan.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
thanks man for the info really helps. i’m gonna see if i can get some 17 inch wheels with ko2’s love how that looks. tjought about a body lift but i find it looked down upon to lift a 2wd and the people around me would charge way too much for it. so i’m gonna get the 2 inch level with the 17 inch wheels. maybe run some 1.5 inch wheel spacers and trim some of the wheel well. will post some pics when thats all done. might be a little. i’ll also let you know how i like it in long distance. i live on west coast of florida and surf so i travel to melbourne and satellite a lot so gonna see how it does on the long trip. where r u from!
Ft. Myers area. I lifted my 2wd 2.7", so you do you. Pic in my album, if you click my avatar, the brown one.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Wish I had that when I was in High School. Had to take the Bus or walk everywhere.

Save your money and enjoy what you have.

Ok all done LOL

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Wish I had that when I was in High School. Had to take the Bus or walk everywhere.

Save your money and enjoy what you have.

Ok all done LOL
I respect you’re opinion sir but i work my butt off 20 hours a week as a 16 year old for that truck and i’m quite proud of my work ethic and i’m proud of the fact i don’t have to put the burden of my parents having to pay for a car on them. so i understand where you’re coming from sorry if i came off as disrespectful!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts