Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Reader-Book-Holder-Paper/dp/B000EX3N5C/ref=sr_1_44?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1202867185&sr=8-44

Omfg!

One good comment:

"At first this seemed like a great product. I bought it for my brother Tommy because he drives me around on my dates since I lost my license. I told him it was so he could read his car magazines while he was parked and me and Tricia are in the back seat talking.

We were driving to the quarry last week to hang out when the next thing I know, there was a huge crash and a bloody Car Craft magazine flew into the back seat and hit Tricia on the side of the head. She screamed and I opened my eyes and sat up as fast as I could to the worst day of my life.

Tommy had hit a tree and the air-bag popped out and the plastic bar thing on the Easy Reader had flew out and dekapa, decaputait, had cut off his dang head! He was driving and reading his magazine at the same time! It was really awful. ... I miss him a lot.

So if you do buy this thing I highly recommend you do not drive with it on the wheel. It could end badly. "

It's all about the tags:

Tags Customers Associate with This Product (What's this?)
Click on a tag to find related items, discussions, and people.
Check the boxes next to the tags you consider relevant or enter your own tags in the field below:

suicide (81)
darwin (56)
idiot (49)
illegal (30)
retarded (30)
crash (29)
murder (25)
fool (17)
drunk (14)
killer (13)
car (7)
› See all 42 tags...

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Its not there anymore.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
derf said:
http://thelondonpaper.typepad.com/thelondonblog/2008/02/worst-product-e.html

try this link, some ones blog, gives the description off the amazon site
The "reviews" and the tags were the best part.
Oh well there's still plenty of stupidity in the world to be laughed at.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts