Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Z71 Colorado Crew Cab
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been asked
I'm looking to black out my bowtie and Colorado emblems. I'm torn between replacing the emblems with black ones or using hydro dip from dipyourcar.com (or somewhere similar). Looking for any help with this. Thanks

·
Registered
7,526 Posts
I replaced mine, but they were about $90 years ago, for the Bowtie Emblems. If you Plastidip, and a stain gets on them, sometimes it will be hard to clean off. That’s my opinion.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Plastidip is easy, and the dissolver spray makes removal quick. Those guys have a bunch of videos to walk you through every step. Also, if you have questions they are a great resource to call as well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Plastidip is easy, and the dissolver spray makes removal quick. Those guys have a bunch of videos to walk you through every step. Also, if you have questions they are a great resource to call as well.
I second this, when i upgraded my grill from the stock chrome to the bison one I still had my rear to take care of since it stood out so poorly. Instead of spending 100+ I just bought plasti dip and some plastic covering and did it. Used a hair dryer and it only took about 15 mins if i remember correctly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts