Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
I believe those are the ones I bought over 2 years ago. They looked ok, harder plastic than I expected, but alright. When I did a preliminary fitment, they had I believe 3 or 4 pre-drilled mounting locations, There are more on the OEM liners and the primary ones across the middle had no holes. I did not feel like trying layout where the holes should be to use all the mounting locations available. They have been in a storage facility ever since.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe those are the ones I bought over 2 years ago. They looked ok, harder plastic than I expected, but alright. When I did a preliminary fitment, they had I believe 3 or 4 pre-drilled mounting locations, There are more on the OEM liners and the primary ones across the middle had no holes. I did not feel like trying layout where the holes should be to use all the mounting locations available. They have been in a storage facility ever since.
Ok, thank you, the Husky website said may not fit.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Ok, thank you, the Husky website said may not fit.
Just pre-fitting with tire still on it looked like it would probably fit, but the mounting issues I saw just made it not worth it to me. The OEM liner is better than most pickups.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
5,208 Posts
They just take a litle bit of time to install.
Had them in my 2017 for years now.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
5,208 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just installed them last month. There are only 4 predrilled mounting holes ,were the oem ones had if I remember right 13 . Did not like the fact that the fiber one's seem to hold on to snow & ice . Fitment was ok had to align the holes up but no big problem & that was with the tires on .

·
Registered
2022 Colorado Ext. cab LT 4x4 in grey, de badged, fender flairs, flaps, fake lake, undercover. pipes
391 Posts
Do these install over the fiber factory ones. The OEM fiber one are to cut down the road/tire noise I believe. I am not a fan of how the fiber ones hold on to mud.
Luck

·
Registered
2022 Colorado Ext. cab LT 4x4 in grey, de badged, fender flairs, flaps, fake lake, undercover. pipes
391 Posts
Thanks Sparks.
Pavement tire noise is what I refer to. My 22 with hiway wrangler seem noisy to me.
Luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts