Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from a new colorado owner from Spokane Wasington. And from a Washington State Cougar Alumni. I own a 2005 Chevy Colorado EXT cab z85. victory red w/matching canopy. My purpose so far is to learn what i can about the vehicle, and learn about the upgrades I am looking to do as I am sure several have already been done. What I am looking to do is: #1 get rid of the stupid 60/40 seat that has no arm rest and replace it with buckets and a center console. the vehicle I have is a 5 speed so the console I need has to have the opening for the shifter rather than the tray, if anyone knows the correct part number for this i would appreciate a note. My truck also has no cruise control, I have found this OEM part and am in the process of that upgrade. I want to upgrade the sound system too, including amps for all 4 speakers , but i dont want to have some large amp taking up space, so if anyone has a suggestion for a small size amp that would fit under a front seat that would be great. I also would like to upgrade to the power windows/doors/mirrors, but of course i need the appropriate door panels. they seem to be very hard to find, if anyone knows a part number so i can dealer order them , that would be great. As I find info on these and other items i will gladly share with the group. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts