Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
sillyoldtayo said:
thats filthy!!! So in the first vid where both sides are doing the sequential blinker, is that just the hazards on? When i hit my remote start my parking lots all flash and im wondering if itll be a sequential flash if i do this...thats sooo tight!
Alarms are typically connected to the parking light circuit and will not do the sequential flash. The sequential flash is connected to the turn signal/hazard circuit and will only sequentially flash when the hazard or turn signal is activated. However, since the DRL mode is on the turn signal circuit, they will light up sequentially when the DRLs come on for the 2004 to early 2006 trucks.

dustinjamesz said:
thats bad :censored: ... nice job guys..
Thanks Bro! 8)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Damn gov't computers!!! I can't see the pics of vids.

Jeremy

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks for all the comments everyone!

BaggDS10 wrote:
nice... is it me or do they have bout 1/2 sec difference??

???, I'm not sure what you're asking. Half second difference compared to what?
the indside blinker blinks a lil bit before the outside blinker, but looks tite.. by the way DBN wut bulbs u using??

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
BaggDS10 said:
Thanks for all the comments everyone!

BaggDS10 wrote:
nice... is it me or do they have bout 1/2 sec difference??

???, I'm not sure what you're asking. Half second difference compared to what?
the indside blinker blinks a lil bit before the outside blinker, but looks tite.. by the way DBN wut bulbs u using??
lmao.

That's the idea.

The inside blinker is supposed to blink before the oustside. ;)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
so the sockets you guys used...with just those tapped into the other blinkers i will get dual turns right? or do i need a relay, resistor or something of that nature?

·
Premium Member
16,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
lkout4trucks said:
so the sockets you guys used...with just those tapped into the other blinkers i will get dual turns right? or do i need a relay, resistor or something of that nature?
Correct.

You do not need a relay unless your incandescent bulbs flicker erratically and you don't need a resister unless you are running LED bulbs.

·
Senior Administrator
5,609 Posts
Thanks guys!

BTW I re-used the stock inner bulb socket.
I drilled a hole right where the 4th contact would be.
I soldered a piece of buss wire to the LED bulb and thread it through the hole and made my electrical connection.

21 - 40 of 157 Posts