Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
52,829 Today. Delivered 11/11/17

No issues so far but will be looking for new tires soon. Few small dents on the hood from ice storm and scratches. Front of the hood is looking a little sand blasted from all the sand and small rocks from the roads. Wish I had applied the 3M tape on the hood as I did on the rear wheel wells. Other than that very happy with the truck.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
2016 Colorado LT 2WD, 33 months, 18,000 miles. Delivery 9/20/16.

·
Registered
461 Posts
2017 ZR2, early-build (May 2017) - 25 months old - 3,008 miles, not a daily driver.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Got mine at the beginning of September, 2018. Put a little over 3,200 miles on it already. Yeah, I know, that's really low for 11 months, but I don't drive it THAT much. When I'm not in school, it usually sits on the driveway because I carpool with my dad to work most days. AND, I try to take it on family road trips, but every time I do, my dad makes an excuse that he has to take his truck... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bought a leftover '18 Canyon CCSB SLT 5/8/19 and currently have 6900ish miles.
I can't believe how few miles some of you guys have. Must be nice, mines a daily driver @ 100 miles/day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2016 Canyon SLT I bought it in April of 2017 with 4500 miles on it. I am at 52,900 as of today. I just put new tires on it. It's been a great daily diver with no problems.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I forget if I've posted in this thread yet, who knows. They're always either I drive so little or boy do I drive a lot it seems like. I fall in that later category as I have 77,XXXmiles on my truck (2015 canyon) and I bought it about 15months ago with 47,600miles on it. Life of a sales manager I guess but also some of those have been for adventures too. So far besides the normal wear and tear items I had a computer module fail but that was so much cheaper and quicker to replace then when a module on my old Audi failed that I'm happy with the little truck so far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
52,829 Today. Delivered 11/11/17

No issues so far but will be looking for new tires soon. Few small dents on the hood from ice storm and scratches. Front of the hood is looking a little sand blasted from all the sand and small rocks from the roads. Wish I had applied the 3M tape on the hood as I did on the rear wheel wells. Other than that very happy with the truck.

261 - 280 of 301 Posts
About this Discussion
300 Replies
221 Participants
Aut-Lin Foster
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing