Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious how many miles people are putting on their trucks. i know we use them for work, play and family so always fun to see who drives like crazy and those who comute to work 2 miles both ways.

I have 16,000 miles on mine, it gets rotated in to use between 3 other vehicles that my wife and i own so it can go days with out being used.i have owned if for exactly a year and has ran flawlwessly so far.you can see what i have in my signiture.Lets see the miles!!!!!!:grin2:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Took delivery January 15th, 17,000 on the clock. Drive everywhere, Malibu stays in the garage. Enjoyed every minute. Love it. Highway 24-26, best 32.5. City - 19. Did not take to Florida, the mountains in W Virginia would have eaten' the 4 cly alive.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I took delivery of my truck on Jan. 31st. It will be turning up 15,000 miles in the next couple of days. Poor thing has been getting very dirty lately inside and out during this leaf pick up season. Its going to need a major cleaning soon.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Took delivery on 7/10. I now have about 5200 miles on it. 5300 plus by tonight.

·
Registered
10,200 Posts
Delivered Feb 14, about 16,500 miles. As the more comfortable of our two vehicles, and only one with 4 doors, it gets used a good bit.

If I was to actually have kept track since I got it, I probably have carried a load in the bed or towed something at least half of the weekends since I got it. Not sure how I survived without a truck for so many years.

Would have towed camper last weekend, but cancelled the camp trip to move daughter. Towing the camper this weekend, rain or shine.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just rolled past 25k this week, though only about 7.5k are by me since I got it in June. The miles were high, but the price, condition and options were too good for me to pass up...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Officially took delivery 10/19/15 but was on an "extended" test drive beginning 10/15/15 12 miles when I picked her up, as of today 543 miles.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I bought mine in early march and I have 5800 on it now.I only drive it on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week and on the weekends. The rest of the time I drive my 02 S-10 with 219000 miles on it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I purchased mine 11/1/14 and have right at 13,500 miles.

·
Registered
44 Posts
6/1/15 15000 miles

·
Registered
254 Posts
Will be very little. About 8000/9000 year max. My Wrangler JKR my baby and toy. Drive it the most. Put 3000 on my trk in 3 months but that was by choice.

1 - 20 of 317 Posts