Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lighted cupholders how to adjust them?

My ZR2 came with led lighted cupholders, they were included with the bed lights. One day I found the button for them, I pushed it and they changed to different colors and also off. Now when I push to any color they stay on even after I have locked and left the truck. Not sure how to set them to come on when truck is started like they originaly were, any help is appreciated

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
must be nice. i'm stuck with the little LED in the middle of the map lights

·
Registered
244 Posts
Damn another option I'll have to get the dealer to install XD

·
Registered
9,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It also came with a block heater, would have settled for a non-optioned ZR2 but the closest ZR2 in the color I wanted was over 400 miles away.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The cup holder lights are part of the "interior illumination package" I have in in my ZR2. It was an added option.

·
Registered
9,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I cannot down load pictures on here,,
cup holders each have a small led light on the side about an inch from the top, also have foot well lights all ran by the little button in center of bottom of console

highaltitude, do you know how to adjust them?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I think there are 6 or so colors, as you click through switch.

Attachments

Reactions: Rolltyd

·
Registered
194 Posts
where is the switch? is this controlled through the display?

Reactions: ocelot

·
Registered
244 Posts
The switch for me is where the USB and outlet is.

I know when I changed my fuse to keep the outlet powered once key is out those lights stayed on. So put the fuse back :/

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a new 2019 Colorado and the dealer had installed the interior illumination package - However, the cupholders do not appear to have been included. Anyone know how to add them?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I just bought a new 2019 Colorado and the dealer had installed the interior illumination package - However, the cupholders do not appear to have been included. Anyone know how to add them?
This should be the dealer install instructions, if it's still active. Can't check, dropbox is blocked.

More info here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.