Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it will be at Tom Bass Park this time around, which is [email protected] Beltway 8. I emailed the park but I never got anything back, as far as I know no one has to pay unless you guys wanted to reserve a covered area. Weather permitting, I didn't think that would be a big deal. This is a redundant post from the local forum, but I know more people are on here anyway so I figured I would add it here, also.
http://www.eventective.com/provider/map.aspx?num=167535

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jtthomson said:
sweet, this is my neck of the woods so i can def make this one..
Good deal, dude, spread the word!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
lets hope we can steal a covered area for grilling and hangin out

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And how late do we plan to be there? I think I will be taking care of the boy till 1 or so...

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
i'll bring some weenies

Bring sausage instead!

Seriously folks...I may end up missing my first truck meet. I've gotten the flu bug and running 100+ fever. However, if I am able to at least walk, I will make an honest attempt to attend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
seriously Sab? You cant miss out the first time im coming... i have to see how great this black beautie realy is.. (the truck...) lol

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
LOL...it's filthy right now! Been dirt bikin' the past few weeks and I haven't had much time to detail the Canyon. However, and if my flu-stuff subsides; I should make the meet! 8)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sab said:
LOL...it's filthy right now! Been Moto-X'in the past few weeks and I haven't had much time to detail the Canyon. However, and if my flu-stuff subsides; I should make the meet! 8)

Hope you start to feel better Robert. We all would like to see you there.

I think I'll bring some hamburger meat, buns and some basic stuff to put on them. Anyone want to pick up like chips and paper plates, or maybe sodas and ice?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts