Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
here is my take on a goodmark cowl induction with the fake ram air. I made the fake ram functional and added LED's :D

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
chevy05 said:
where can i find the front bumber in the 2nd picture? anyone have any ideas?? pm me if you have info, thanks!
the front bumper on my truck? I fabricated it out of a car reciver hitch I had laying around :D custom made by me!
.......or are you talking the light bar?

·
Registered
27 Posts
@ ZEUCE: looks great man, good job! im sorry, im actually talking about the front bumber in the 2nd picture on the very 1st page of this thread. . sorry, im new to the site and didnt realize my comment was posted in the very back. if you go to the very beginning of this thread, its the 2nd picture. let me know if you can help. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice hoods, I was thinking about ordering a cowl hood for mine. Anyone try to purchase the factory plastic 5.3 cover for there motor after getting the hood? The motor looks goofy without it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hello i have a q for yall i got a 07 canyon and i found a hood i like but the guy has is for a 06 is it the same and work on my truck thanks and sorry if i post in the wrong spot im new

·
Registered
12 Posts
It Andy's auto sport too but they are no help lol. I love the hood I have the fiberglass one but it's really uneven and I had it fly open one time when I was driving... But it looks pretty mean

·
Registered
5 Posts
just bought a used 2006 off the lot recently, the PO installed a hood on it like in the top few photos above. Discovered that the raised cowl prevents the passenger side windshield wiper from being lifted up- like to wash the window. Also would make changing the wiper blade very difficult!
I do kinda like the looks of it on the truck regardless.

161 - 176 of 176 Posts
About this Discussion
175 Replies
77 Participants
mattyschopshop
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing