Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fairy new to this forum. just purchased a 2015 GMC Canyon SLT crew cab long box. Has Bose audio, nav system, bed cover, and pretty much every upgrade possible. I just hit 121,000 miles the other day. Still feels like a brand new car when driving and smells new. The owner before me was known at the dealership because he buys a new car every 2 years to drive back and forth for his company up and down the east coast. so all highway miles. The inside looks spectacular as he never had anyone in the back seats, the seats alone look as if the never been sat in. The original window sticker was still in glove box with msrp well over 44k. I only paid just over 19k for the car at the dealership. The dealership only had the car for 2 days the day I bought it. The guy also upgraded the wheels so I have the Z71 painted rims, which look AWESOME on the truck. there is a couple paint chips on the outside, but I got the DR. color chip and the paint alone filled them in nicely. You can't even tell there was a small chip there before, probably just from the rocks and debris from the highway. anyways I feel like we got an awesome deal on this car, I have drove this car a lot and have had no major issues besides the one time I accidentally put the car in manual instead of dr. but it corrected itself after I had figured out what I had done. I really enjoy the premium sound system, sounds like I have subs:). the only thing I wish I had was apple car play. like the new intllilinks have. maybe theres a way to software update my car. I will have to do some research. Thanks for reading, feel free to respond your thoughts!

·
Registered
176 Posts
fairy new to this forum. just purchased a 2015 GMC Canyon SLT crew cab long box. Has Bose audio, nav system, bed cover, and pretty much every upgrade possible. I just hit 121,000 miles the other day. Still feels like a brand new car when driving and smells new. The owner before me was known at the dealership because he buys a new car every 2 years to drive back and forth for his company up and down the east coast. so all highway miles. The inside looks spectacular as he never had anyone in the back seats, the seats alone look as if the never been sat in. The original window sticker was still in glove box with msrp well over 44k. I only paid just over 19k for the car at the dealership. The dealership only had the car for 2 days the day I bought it. The guy also upgraded the wheels so I have the Z71 painted rims, which look AWESOME on the truck. there is a couple paint chips on the outside, but I got the DR. color chip and the paint alone filled them in nicely. You can't even tell there was a small chip there before, probably just from the rocks and debris from the highway. anyways I feel like we got an awesome deal on this car, I have drove this car a lot and have had no major issues besides the one time I accidentally put the car in manual instead of dr. but it corrected itself after I had figured out what I had done. I really enjoy the premium sound system, sounds like I have subs:). the only thing I wish I had was apple car play. like the new intllilinks have. maybe theres a way to software update my car. I will have to do some research. Thanks for reading, feel free to respond your thoughts!
I have a similar experience. I bought a used 2015 with 75000 miles on it. Looks new inside and out. Love the truck.
These should last us both a long time. I paid 16500 for mine. Base extended cab with auto trans and 4 cly I think you get a better deal. But I had a troublesome Jeep Liberty I traded in to get rid of problems, so I'm good.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Good to hear you are happy with your truck. You should be able to have Carplay upgrade to your truck via dealer flash.

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the GMC family!!! Great to hear of a 15 holding up so well build wise and mile wise. i have an early production 15 all terrain crew 4x4 with 47,000 miles that i orderd new( its not our primary vehicle) and it still gives me that new truck feeling when i drive it. i hope yours runs trouble free for years to come.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.