Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
lol havea cop pull you over and tell you that you dont have one then say uh dude your smokin crack, go look back there and theres one there and he wouldnt know what to say, he'd prolly figure it out though when he took a closer look(if he did take a closer look) :lol:

·
Registered
668 Posts
ah not really my thing for $135, i could find somethin else i'd want for that cash but i mean if thats what you want to accent the truck then thats up to you if its a good buy and if it would be worth it, some SS mirrors might make the look better than that would????

·
Registered
547 Posts
i bought it and put it on my rado cause i dont like having a front plate. so i fabbed it up under my bumper so i just push a button and the plate gos down or up. around my area cops are dicks about no front plates and a plate ticket will cost ya around $75 dollars. i think its worth every penny. pretty sick to

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
1sicXtreme said:
i bought it and put it on my rado cause i dont like having a front plate. so i fabbed it up under my bumper so i just push a button and the plate gos down or up. around my area cops are dicks about no front plates and a plate ticket will cost ya around $75 dollars. i think its worth every penny. pretty sick to
Still waiting on that video. :D

Or at least a picture. ;)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
looks badass, but horribly illegal if you ever get caught using it in traffic, lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts