·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that what im leaning toward right now. does anyone know if it includes the whole grille or an insert?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heres a pic with the new wheels and valence if it help people decide.

·
Registered
58 Posts
go with the red grill all the way

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
called the dealership and they sayed they werent sure but in the dealer discription it was a red grille. once i get some money from the things im selling ill buy it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
mine came stock with the white painted, and personally i like painted grille's over chrome but its up to you....love the hood (looks kinda like mine) something for you to think about with the hood, i cut mine out, it keep the motor about 100 degrees coolor (dont quote me on the exact temp) i am having a bucket made for mine because when you cut out the insert you see the guts of the hood. but thats up to you.

·
Registered
334 Posts
oh yea, as far as the grill (since i got off subject) i took my painted grille out and got a "carbon fiber" one and i like that but i would def say painted over chrome.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my dads not letting me cut the hole in the hood but can you post pics of the hood that would be cool.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still waiting till summer to paint it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
might have to wait for the hood paint because i may just be going to get a different hood but that will be decided later on this summer.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heres the best pic of that i could get out of that thats pretty sweet

·
Registered
334 Posts
ill try to take one durin the day tomorrow to show you what im takin about bein able to see the guts but i like it and i like tha fact that motor stays cooler.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts