Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm coming back to good ole forums after deciding to leave facebook and unfortunately the groups that come with it. I've had a 2016 Z71 4x4 for about a year now. It was stock, but I've done quite a bit to it since: 2" level, 265/70-17 Falken Wildpeaks on HELO 909s, side steps, bull bar, 30" light bar with daytime running light, black bowties, blacked out fog bezels, GM bed rails, 589 Fab in-bed tire mount with full-size spare, LED bed lights wired into the stock cargo switch, LED HI / LOW / FOG lights, Pedal Commander, front and rear OEM splash guards, "raptor" lights in grill, and Datin console molle panels. Looking forward to getting more and more ideas from you guys. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hello! I'm coming back to good ole forums after deciding to leave facebook and unfortunately the groups that come with it. I've had a 2016 Z71 4x4 for about a year now. It was stock, but I've done quite a bit to it since: 2" level, 265/70-17 Falken Wildpeaks on HELO 909s, side steps, bull bar, 30" light bar with daytime running light, black bowties, blacked out fog bezels, GM bed rails, 589 Fab in-bed tire mount with full-size spare, LED bed lights wired into the stock cargo switch, LED HI / LOW / FOG lights, Pedal Commander, front and rear OEM splash guards, "raptor" lights in grill, and Datin console molle panels. Looking forward to getting more and more ideas from you guys. Thanks for having me! View attachment 402474
Welcome back to the clan! Nice lookin truck!

Reactions: bgirard

·
Registered
2017 GMC Canyon Denali CCSB V6 4X4
276 Posts
Welcome from another old AR guy. Great looking truck!

2017 GMC Canyon Denali V6 4x4

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
2,098 Posts
Welcome Back/Aboard

·
Registered
2017 GMC Canyon Denali CCSB V6 4X4
276 Posts
Where are you? I'm in Van Buren/Fort Smith
I'm near Nashville, TN now but mostly grew up in Searcy. Brother is west of LR about 45 minutes. Always love getting over to your side of the state.

2017 GMC Canyon Denali V6 4x4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts