Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new 2018 Z-71 and it is supposed to have heated side mirrors.
Since there doesn't appear to be an actual heated mirror switch, can I assume they come on with the rear defrost switch?
All I can do is hit the rear defrost and physically feel the mirror and see if it warms up.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Just out of curiosity, do the 2018 mirrors have the "heated mirror symbol" on the mirror glass? I haven't checked out a 2018 yet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just out of curiosity, do the 2018 mirrors have the "heated mirror symbol" on the mirror glass? I haven't checked out a 2018 yet.
My 2018 ZR2 has heated mirrors, but the mirrors do not have symbols printed on them. As stated earlier, the mirror heating element is activated when the rear window defogger is enabled. I tested it today.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, tested mine and they get nice and warm.
There is no symbol, light or switch that tells you anything. You turn on the rear defroster and they do come on. (thank you GM)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.