Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for posting these pics! I have been looking at these for my Z71. I like the look and the price compared to the stock steps. Looks great!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice.

How much ground clearance is lost? We've been scraping the stock sliders.
Not sure what the rock sliders measured but I measured 13 inches at the lowest point on the HS2 front step. We kept the rock sliders to switch out when we do some serious offloading.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I liked the bigger foot print on the steps of the HS2 and the stainless steel tubing. Shout out to Chris at realtruck for getting us a great deal.
Whats the price? Would he do another deal for some of us? I need some of these for my kids. Also do they mount to the existing ZR2 holes?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whats the price? Would he do another deal for some of us? I need some of these for my kids. Also do they mount to the existing ZR2 holes?

Yes they mount to 3 existing mounts (rock sliders had 4 mounts). Maybe Chris at real truck can pipe in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Site Sponsor
411 Posts
PM me for pricing, I can't post it. I am happy to get you guys hooked up with these and will provide you with a forum discount (on these or almost any product really). We still have a handful of these in stock right now and can get them shipped out quickly. Frankly, we've had a hard time keeping these in stock and sell out often as they've been way more popular than expected.
@firemech2: these look great! Thanks for posting pics!

·
Registered
38 Posts
PM me for pricing, I can't post it. I am happy to get you guys hooked up with these and will provide you with a forum discount (on these or almost any product really). We still have a handful of these in stock right now and can get them shipped out quickly. Frankly, we've had a hard time keeping these in stock and sell out often as they've been way more popular than expected.

@firemech2: these look great! Thanks for posting pics!
PM Sent...I'm Interested..

·
Site Sponsor
411 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
411 Posts
Boom! You move quickly man, great job and thanks!

BTW - bring that beast out on a trail ride sometime. Would love to see it in person!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts