Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks interesting, if a bit pricy. I would fab my own brackets and build a box out of 1/2" baltic birch plywood. That way you could control the length.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AT 53" long inside and 55" outside it looks like it will fit just fine and is long enough for my paddles and a few other things. I just have to figure how wide it extends toward the center of the bed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My SnugPro topper has two of those. :)
Do you like them and how far do they extend into the bed of the truck. I'm hauling a kayak and I need to know if there will be enough room to slide the kayak right down the middle once they are installed.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I occasionally haul 4x8 sheets of (whatever) and believe that would limit that activity. I have two of the swing out boxes and can remove them literally in seconds.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I occasionally haul 4x8 sheets of (whatever) and believe that would limit that activity. I have two of the swing out boxes and can remove them literally in seconds.
I saw those swing boxes as well. Unfortunately they are a little short for what I plan on putting in there. I agree they wouldn't come out very easy if you needed to haul larger items.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts