Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone added OE Keyless entry with factory remote. My son just got a new 17 base model. It does not have keyless entry. however from looking at the catalog I can see that it has the 13503205 receiver . I found a dealer that says they can do it. but they need to keep the truck for 24 hrs. anybody tried this.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Has anyone added OE Keyless entry with factory remote. My son just got a new 17 base model. It does not have keyless entry. however from looking at the catalog I can see that it has the 13503205 receiver . I found a dealer that says they can do it. but they need to keep the truck for 24 hrs. anybody tried this.
Check out this thread...
http://coloradofans.com/forums/114-...n-forum/321433-2017-keyless-entry-system.html

It's kind of died out, but I might have more info shortly as I'm trying to get the dealer to program the keypad I ordered with my '18 but not actually mount it to the truck. (Its a freakin wart and ugly, but for the 5 times a year I go paddleboarding and don't want to take my keys swimming with me....hopefully it works out how I'd like!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.