Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Anyone have the bumper light bar, who might be interested in selling? Thanks Jim
You're basically asking for a round trip ticket to the International Space Station. Not completely impossible to find, but it's not something people have laying around.

Here's something actually obtainable. ZR2 - Midwest Overland Industries

·
Premium Member
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
564 Posts
Anyone have the bumper light bar, who might be interested in selling? Thanks Jim
Try putting this up in the classified section but beware of spammers

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Since you post the topic as Hall racing light bar
when they first came out with their race truck a number of us tried to contact them about making the light bar with no responce, then finally they reponded to one guy and said they woulld make it for retail but the price was over $400,

if yoou want something to mount a couple lights, get one of them license palte light bar plates will do the same thing.

50 different versions on the web

Reactions: rotaryenginepete

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked at the link, and that light bar looks pretty good. Have you tried one? Does it fit into the plate area of a colorado?

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
I looked at the link, and that light bar looks pretty good. Have you tried one? Does it fit into the plate area of a colorado?
no Idea, I thought about trying one out but I do not off-road where I may need extra lights. There is so much traffic even out in rural Kansas/Missouri that you cannot run high beams or extra lights for more then a few minutes at a time on the roads..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts