Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the proud new owner of a silver 2017 Canyon All Terrain. I'm a middle aged father from Western MA.

Apologies in advance for not knowing the forum well. Most of my research was on the Tacoma; then I test drove one:frown2: Definitely not a good fit for my worn out body. The Canyon was more comfortable. With less than 150 miles of diving, I'm impressed with the V6 and 8sp automatic.

The Canyon is replacing an F150 SLT 5.0 that was a bit too cumbersome fas a DD in the suburbs.

I haven't off-roaded for 25-30 years, but I tow a pop-up camper a couple times per year.

·
Registered
57 Posts
:welcome Welcome aboard. I, too, test drove new Tacomas and found the Colorado more comfortable and had a lot more "pep."

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:welcome Welcome aboard. I, too, test drove new Tacomas and found the Colorado more comfortable and had a lot more "pep."
Yep, the Tacoma felt decent on the city road, but was sluggish once we hit the highway. Around suburbia, the Canyon feels like its always ready to go. This week I should get a decent highway workout :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.