Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone here has went with the PCM for less tuner and has nothing but good things to say about it, but I was looking at getting the Granatelli tuner for my truck. Now could anyone of you please tell me what the differents is between the two besides the price. The way I am looking at it right now is. That you can set up the tuner the way you want and if they run a test and reset you PCM you don't have to worry about the lost tune. All you have to do is rest the tuner, right? Now can you rest the PCM tuner if that happens. PLus witch one gives you more power? If you could school me. I would be thankful!!!

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Just get HPTuners. It's what PCMforless uses.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I dont think anybody other than HP tuners makes a tuner for the Rados. Granatelli, hypertech and superchips dont have application for the Rados.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have found several websites that show the Granatelli Fuego tuner is available for the Colorado. I'm going to contact Granatelli to see what they say.
I like the fact that you can do all the same tunes as HPT but in a hand held unit.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
I can 100% promise you that this thing will NOT do all of the functions of the HPTuners suite.

·
Registered
37 Posts
ive seen a website with the granatelli tuner
for r vehicles
but only one and i dnt see it on there website for r truck but ive seen it on some ::chevy::

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
savannahcoly said:
rangerbob said:
I can 100% promise you that this thing will NOT do all of the functions of the HPTuners suite.
x2

The hand-helds are preprogrammed and cannot possibly maximize gains for each individual vehicle.
x3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts