1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
ob_one turned to the dark side, boo!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Congrats man....my Colly might be gone as soon as tomorrow AM. I didnt go to the darkside though, I just went full-size. What does the Pro 4x include? Sounds like some kind of package.

Nevermind, looked it up on the site. Its a nice off-road package. Sweet truck man!!

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I may sell my '06 Canyon for an '06 GTO - but I'm still a ColoradoCanyonFan member. My exclusive membership allows me to post such things as ob_one has just posted. :wink:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
True, but it doesn't state you have to act like a douche either. You are new, try making friends before enemies... Welcome by the way!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
It dosn't matter how long I've been a member,I'll say what I like.And the point of my first comment is that supposedly this Forum is for Colorado enthusiasts and if you don't like Colorados and are going to go on about some other brand why are you even here and why would Colorado lovers what to hear it?

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
If the owner of this site wants to talk about his personal vehicle, I'd love you to tell him the same!

You've said enough, this is your first and last warning - the thread is now locked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.