Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought the skyjacker 4inch lift but i have almost 1500 dollars in wheels and tires that i bought a couple of months ago. Im running the 3inch body lift and now im in the process of installing the skyjacker kit. Im going to be running a 35/12.50/15 and my wheel specs are cragar soft 8 15x8 4.75 inch bs. I know shotgunsalute got it to work on his truck, im just wondering how big of a spacer am i going to need to be able to clear the spindle.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
It's not a help line. Chill out till someone comes along.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I would be a little leary about using a spacer. I have heard of some failures. Anyway, those wheels are only like 50.00 a pop right? They are similar to mine, and thats all I paid. Just try to sell them and get some 16's or something.

·
Registered
85 Posts
failures??? what could fail? sorry ive just never heard of a failure.... and ive seen them used on plenty of applications. including my truck... 18,000 miles on them and they are perfectly fine.... i could see someone leaving the new studs lose are not tightening them enough...

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
The studs, the extra leverage may stress the wheel bearing more then normal. Search google for "Wheel spacer failure." There are tons of listings

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Haha, also true. Sick truck by the way. Dbike looks badarse too. What is it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts