Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a survey online from GMC. Downside is when I was close to what I think was completion on it, the survey crashed, so not sure if my responses were recorded.

It was pretty interesting, the survey focused on some new options that GM may be considering for their trucks, primarily in the area of towing. Things like automated load measuring for trailer, automated backing of trailer, boat launch options, even automated hookup of trailer down to the level of the safety chains.

To a large degree, the focus was really on people who did some serious towing, with dropping the trailer and re-attaching daily it would seem. Wasn't focused toward the casual guy like me who will pull the opup camping this weekend.

The last page I saw, when it crashed, was pretty neat, and really where I would like to see them focus their energies. They gave you a $9,800 budget and turned you loose on a broad array of options to choose from. I actually only spent about half of the budget, rest of the items were things I did not need, did not need at the price they listed for them, or did not want at all.

·
Super Moderator
4,178 Posts
Did it give you options like coilover suspension, turbocharger big tires, etc? ?

·
Registered
10,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did it give you options like coilover suspension, turbocharger big tires, etc? ?
No, most of it was towing options and tech safety items.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts