Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried searching to no avail.

I'm looking at various sets of take-off rims to use with winter tires for my 2015 Canyon.

Naturally I'm looking at both Colorado and Canyon rims. Can anyone confirm if the center caps are interchangeable? Minor issue of course, and I could run without center caps, but I am vain enough to not want bowties on my GMC ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Much appreciated. Now I just need to choose between some grey and silver Colorado 17" rims and a set of Canyon SLT 18"s for my winter tires.

Neither have center caps. I'm tempted by the 17s to have the winter wheels look a bit different and save a few bucks on the tires.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I tried searching to no avail.

I'm looking at various sets of take-off rims to use with winter tires for my 2015 Canyon.

Naturally I'm looking at both Colorado and Canyon rims. Can anyone confirm if the center caps are interchangeable? Minor issue of course, and I could run without center caps, but I am vain enough to not want bowties on my GMC ;)
HA! I too was wondering. Also it looks like on the Canyon the GMC letters are just stickers. I could be wrong, but that's what the look like on mine.

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
Not sure if the GMC Terrain wheels help you, but I know the center caps from that and the Equinox fit the twins as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.