Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first got my 2017 Colorado, I went crazy and deleted a bunch of stuff on the DIC "Info" display. Now I'm interested in getting some of it back, but I can't find it anywhere. I actually have some blank displays when selecting "Info" that I would like to fill back up. Question: Where do I find it, and how do I get it back.

·
Registered
11,727 Posts
When I first got my 2017 Colorado, I went crazy and deleted a bunch of stuff on the DIC "Info" display. Now I'm interested in getting some of it back, but I can't find it anywhere. I actually have some blank displays when selecting "Info" that I would like to fill back up. Question: Where do I find it, and how do I get it back.
If you roll through the options, there should be a CONFIG or SETTINGS screen. Go there and fiddle with it and you should find where you can check off which screens you want to display.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Accessing the info highlighted below is by using the LEFT arrow button on the steering wheel, and then scrolling up or down to them.

If you roll through the options, there should be a CONFIG or SETTINGS screen. Go there and fiddle with it and you should find where you can check off which screens you want to display.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.