Oh man *(

·
Registered
230 Posts
It's in the mail .......

·
Registered
131 Posts
I know I promised to make sig images for a couple people here, but I just recently moved across the country, and I've barely had time to get online at all since I've been here. Long work hours and such. When I get some free time, I'll try to get back to the forums more and make those images, but I can't guarantee when that'll be. My new job requires traveling, so I have no idea where I'll be from day to day sometimes. If I can't get back here for a long time, then happy driving everyone. :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sweet and many thanks Shifty.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'd like one as well please. No hurry, just whenever you can get to it. Bonus points if you can cut the date off at the bottom. Haha.. Forgot to turn it off on the camera.

Cowboy n4jnw
2006 CC Z85

·
Registered
151 Posts
email sent

have total freedom on mine with truck car or both

thanks for doing this for us members

bennett

·
Registered
179 Posts
n4jnw said:
I'd like one as well please. No hurry, just whenever you can get to it. Bonus points if you can cut the date off at the bottom. Haha.. Forgot to turn it off on the camera.

Cowboy n4jnw
2006 CC Z85

If you've not already got to work on mine, nix it for right now. That pic I've posted here bites. I'll get a *new* pic tomorrow that'l be more suitable for this and post it here. Thx

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ok, if it's not too late, use this pic pls. Might have to do some cropping/photoshopping.

141 - 160 of 170 Posts
About this Discussion
169 Replies
69 Participants
andrew50
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing