Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

121 - 140 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Thanks a lot uneek! Hope I didn't hurt 7inarow's feelings, but I got some more recent pictures and needed a new signature banner.

Hey Mr. Rhino, create an account (free) at http://www.photobucket.com and upload your banner, then copy the IMG code under the photo and paste it in your profile.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Hey RHINO, dunno about you, but I didn't like the CarDomain.com logo in the bottom right corner, and if you use photobucket, that goes away. Just sayin'

·
Registered
682 Posts
Could you guys please work on mine too...
Ill send you pics...

Forum name: jerrynino

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
699 Posts
busy as ****, with finals approaching, new job transition, trading the truck, i ve just been to busy for this stuff. Ill get to it. bare with me THnaks

·
Registered
682 Posts
no hurry man... ive been pretty busy myself so i hadnt checked this yet... yeah finals are coming up and it not easy dealing with all the stuff your juggling... good luck with that and well wait for you man... thanks

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Man, I wish I knew how to work photoshop, its been driving me nuts trying to do very basic things :lol:

Any tips uneek? I dont wanna put anymore load onto you for another signature, and I wouldnt mind learning a thing or two about PS while im at it :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow.
Those banners look great. That is real talent making those.
If you could make me one, I would display it proudly.
I will email you some pictures.
Could you put something in mine about bowhunting or deer or camo or my atv?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice avatars

:wink:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I haven't actually read this thread, but I kinda got the idea from reading the last page. I can make avatars and signature images as well. It's not like I have a graphics studio or anything, but I could make a few here and there if anyone wants. I know I saw a thread somewhere with the rules and limits on them. I'll see if I can find it...

And I prefer Paint Shop Pro. ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi

Bubbawho

2005 Colorado Z71 4*4

Nanaimo BC Canada

Email send with details thx

·
Registered
113 Posts
whenever you guys get a chance,
just put
-Dean0044
-Pic below
-throw in orange color
-z71,4x4,bowtie
that'd be awsome if you do that.....any questions email me at [email protected]

121 - 140 of 170 Posts
About this Discussion
169 Replies
69 Participants
andrew50
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing