Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ColoradoCanyonFan members......uneek and 7inarow will be designing banners / signatures for anyone interested in having one custom-made!

Usually his work will pile up quickly, so if you want a custom banner / signature designed for your forum adventure, just leave your requests here......uneek and 7inarow will
get with you for specifics!

Here's what they ask of you:

-BANNER REQUIREMENTS-

• I need your forum name
• If you want your location and all the other stuff, then you can provide that too, but I prefer not to clutter it up with letters unless I have a plain picture.
• I need big, high quality pictures in their original state, not reduced.
• Try to send me some good angles of your truck via e-mail

·
Registered
85 Posts
I dont feel like uploading pics to a new thread sooo just choose which ever one looks best...i personally like the 2nd one down but its your choice

http://coloradofans.com/viewtopic.php?t=44220

Name: Chris
S/N: llcbd
Truck: 2006 Colorado z85

·
Registered
379 Posts
Name: Rob
Screen Name: CanColly
Truck: 2007 Z85 Colorado 4X4

Thank you!!!

[/img]

·
Registered
673 Posts
lets see what you can do for me, plz.

could you do and air force type theme and also include truck of the week #12-2007? Thanks!!!!!!! (oh yea, its an 04 z85 and I too can take it well above 100mph, lol)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey man here are my pics go ahead and pic what u think is best thanks alot bud.
-Esteban Leal
-06_rado (sn)
-2006 Chevy Colorado Z85
- Currently living in Elmendorf Airforce Base Alaska, but i still show my Texas pride so if you could integrate that into the signature that would be sweet

Thanks again.

G

·
0 Posts
Name- Richard
SN- KNOCKRETARD
2006 GMC CANYON Z-85
INDIAN HEAD,MARYLAND

see what you can do for me,that would be great.

·
Registered
699 Posts
ok

Hi Guys,
Alright, I was just appointed this job over the weekend :), anyways, pretty much send me some good pictures preferably via email. FROM NOW ON, DO NOT POST PICTURES IN THE THREAD. The pictures you post cannot be used to create the signatures. I need big, high quality pictures in their original state, not reduced - because I can take care of sizing them myself! Try to send me some good angle shots of your truck and I will see what I can do with them!

I just need your forum name, if you want your location and all the other stuff, then you can provide that too, but I prefer not to clutter it up with letters unless I have a plain picture. :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
so far i have done these

i'll get to everyone, make sure you guys email me the pics, so far i have done these:

1 - 20 of 170 Posts
About this Discussion
169 Replies
69 Participants
andrew50
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing