Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Just a follow up on my 2022 Canyon. It did have the heated wheel so that's great. But not the seat chips. When I took delivery (about a month ago now) I had to sign a sheet stating that I knew that the heated seats were not functional and that I could not hold GM liable, but that they would be retro fitted at no charge when the parts became available.

From what I have read 2nd qtr2022 they may begin to ship which is about now. I will post back here when I get a call. Still have three months of summer so plenty of time.

Reactions: 93Duc

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just a follow up on my 2022 Canyon. It did have the heated wheel so that's great. But not the seat chips. When I took delivery (about a month ago now) I had to sign a sheet stating that I knew that the heated seats were not functional and that I could not hold GM liable, but that they would be retro fitted at no charge when the parts became available.

From what I have read 2nd qtr2022 they may begin to ship which is about now. I will post back here when I get a call. Still have three months of summer so plenty of time.
I ordered my wife a 22 Blazer RS got it in April and we are still waiting for heated seats and wheel and vented seats. They won't give us a time frame. Who knows what place we are in line with thousands of others waiting. It may be 6 months the $50 credit is little compensation for not having the options you paid for. Luckily my Bison came in January with all those features functioning. Hopefully you won't have to wait to long.

·
Registered
2022 Colorado ZR2 Bison ccsb 2.8l Sand Dune
71 Posts
"The window sticker on my Canyon (still in transit) says: Credit -50.00 Not equipped w/ front heated seats: Includes later retrofit. Which is just removing the front trim where the heated seats button is and popping in a module. Probably a 10 minute job. No mention of the heated steering wheel needing retrofitted so maybe that's already there."

Took delivery of mine last week. Mine was delivered with the same credit, it has the buttons for heated seats but they obviously don't work because it doesn't have the chip. Heated steering wheel works. I also had the rocker rails for the ZR2 on backorder so I have to go back for those too.

·
Premium Member
6,022 Posts
I ordered my wife a 22 Blazer RS got it in April and we are still waiting for heated seats and wheel and vented seats. They won't give us a time frame. Who knows what place we are in line with thousands of others waiting. It may be 6 months the $50 credit is little compensation for not having the options you paid for. Luckily my Bison came in January with all those features functioning. Hopefully you won't have to wait to long.
A friend's daughter got her Blazer in January and she is still waiting for her heated seats - not that she needs them right now...

·
Registered
160 Posts
A friend's daughter got her Blazer in January and she is still waiting for her heated seats - not that she needs them right now...
True but it may be winter till we see them. Just strange times buying vehicles right now isn't enjoyable.
I glad we are set for a few years now maybe they will go back to normal. They have no new vehicles to test drive and they were asking more for a 2 year old blazer than our new one.

Reactions: GraniteBlue05

·
Registered
3,832 Posts

Chip shortages. . .. yeah
Well . . . at least there is really no need for things like "ventilated fart seats". . . . except for those spewing a lot of hot air out of one end and methane out the other. . . LOL.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts