Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in the day I had a 2004 Chevrolet Colorado LT Z71 extra cab 4x4 with the 5 cyl engine and a 5 speed manual transmission. This thing was really peppy and really fun to drive, especially off road. I never got stuck anywhere I went. Unfortunately, I got rid of the thing to help with college expenses.

Since then, I have never once seen a Colorado with the same build options. Does anyone know when they discontinued the manual in the Gen 1 w/ the larger 5 cyl engine? I am searching for one but this can help narrow my search.

Also, I would consider a gen 2 with the same build but obviously the V6 doesn't come with a manual. However, the 4cyl is nearly as powerful as my old 5cyl was. Can I get a manual 4x4 in the 4cyl version?

·
Registered
916 Posts
The only 2nd gen configuration with manual transmission is the 4-cylinder gas engine (150 ci), with 2WD and extended cab. That's what I have and I like it just as it is (WT trim).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.