Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a Truxedo Sentry hard roll up tonneau cover for a 2015 - present Colorado/Canyon long bed. Aluminum slat design bonded to industrial-strength, leather-grain vinyl fabric with a low profile. When rolled up tightly at the cab, the cover provides full bed access without blocking rear view visibility or the third brake light. Installation takes less than 20-30 minutes, can be done at home by 1 person, and does not require the use of special tools or drilling. When rolled down and latched, it cannot be rolled back up unless you lower the tailgate, so if you lock the tailgate anything you put in the bed is very secure from theft. Less than 2 years old, excellent condition. (This is a warranty replacement after Truxedo changed their adhesive agent that tacks the cover to the slats.) Includes all parts, but you will need to buy an adhesive strip to seal it at the cab end (can be purchased at auto parts or hardware store for cheap.) MSRP is $889; I'm asking $499.

Local pick up/delivery available in southern Idaho, northern Nevada and eastern Oregon. Happy to deliver in the treasure valley and meet you halfway otherwise. If you're not local, I can work with you on shipping.

IMG-4537.JPG
IMG-4538.JPG
IMG-4539.JPG
IMG-4540.JPG
IMG-4541.JPG
IMG-4542.JPG
IMG-4543.JPG

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Make me an offer! I'm replacing the tonneau with a camper shell - nothing at all wrong with the tonneau cover.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
I like mine, threw a deer on it a few months ago and it held up fine, and no flapping at 80mph...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PRICE DROP - $499. I will work with a buyer for delivery. Let's make a deal. This is one of the best hard roll up tonneau covers on the market.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ping. Taking best offers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have it. Make me an offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts