Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Throttle body still available for $150.

Intake is sold. Throttle Body still available.

Price drop, $350 for both items!

I've got an intake from Cold Air Inductions for sale. This unit is the same as the GM Performance Parts version. Retains the engine cover for a nice clean look. It sounds incredible, I tried AFE before this but it was too loud for me. This one is a perfect mellow tone. Fits 15-19. Retails new for $350. Packed in original box. The filter is still very clean.

Also a Ported Throttle Body from Supermod. $250 on ebay. The 2 items together give a nice bump in throttle response and sound. Both were on the truck approximately one year. Fits 15-16.

Removed both items and went all in with a Mallett Supercharger.

Looking for $400 for both items together and free shipping. Paypal only or Cash for local pickup. Lancaster, PA area.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't say I noticed any effect. 18-19 around town, 23-24 highway.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop! $380 for both items. Free shipping.

·
Registered
2016 Chevy Colorado Z71
29 Posts
Would you consider an even trade for the 2 Spyder DRL headlights that I have listed? Brand new in box never opened (original shipping box from Carid.com). I paid @$380 for the pair. Fits My 2016 and other years. I live in Philadelphia so I could meet you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would you consider an even trade for the 2 Spyder DRL headlights that I have listed? Brand new in box never opened (original shipping box from Carid.com). I paid @$380 for the pair. Fits My 2016 and other years. I live in Philadelphia so I could meet you.
Unfortunately not. I upgraded my projectors to HID and love em!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've got an intake from Cold Air Inductions for sale. This unit is the same as the GM Performance Parts version. Retains the engine cover for a nice clean look. It sounds incredible, I tried AFE before this but it was too loud for me. This one is a perfect mellow tone. Fits 15-19. Retails new for $350. Packed in original box. The filter is still very clean.

Also a Ported Throttle Body from Supermod. $250 on ebay. The 2 items together give a nice bump in throttle response and sound. Both were on the truck approximately one year. Fits 15-16.

Removed both items and went all in with a Mallett Supercharger.

Looking for $400 for both items together and free shipping. Paypal only or Cash for local pickup. Lancaster, PA area.

View attachment 378700 View attachment 378701 View attachment 378702 View attachment 378703
Question for ya....curious as to why you ditched the cold air for the supercharger. Does the cold air not allow a supercharger to be installed? I have the GM Cold Air Intake and was hoping to get a Supercharger installed in the next year or so...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Main reason is Mallett recommends stock intake. I think supercharger works with enclosed type CAI but not the open versions. I do miss the sweet mellow sound!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Still available. $350!
how much for just the ported TB now? If you can find a buyer for the intake (I already have one so I dont need that part)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Would you do me a big favor and take an inside caliper to the intake MAF tube and tell me what reading you get. I'm seeing some vacuum pre supercharger and think it would benefit from some more filter cross sectional area, but I want to make sure I'm not going to have to go crazy re-calibrating the MAF if I buy the intake.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts