Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just removed my OEM exhaust this weekend, in favor of the MBRP Catback system. Coming from a 2010 Camaro SS with long-tubes, no cats, an x-pipe, and flowmaster mufflers (and numerous trucks with aftermarket exhausts) I am in LOVE with the sound of the truck now! I was a bit apprehensive given the few complaints of droning, but I think my baseline is a bit skewed compared to some of my fellow Colorado owners. I haven't noticed any cabin noise when cruising at 50-80mph; only on acceleration/start-up.

In light of this, I am looking to re-home my OEM Exhaust to someone who may be in need of a replacement (or the parts). The exhaust is in new condition and was removed with only 2900 mi on the truck.

I am asking $100 OBO, with local AZ pickup.

Thanks for looking!

Eric

·
Registered
198 Posts
Any chance you might be driving to Los Angeles soon?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We usually try to take a trip to Coronado during the summer, but I wont think I'd be able to trek it that far... It's bigger than the bed 🤣

Hoping to get it out of the garage sooner than later too

·
Registered
198 Posts
bummer, not sure when i'd be out your way. shipping isnt worth it. ok, maybe if the stars align sooner than later.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it'd be cheaper in gas that shipping probably.. No worries. If something brings you out to AZ in the next little while let me know.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP

Still available and need it out of the garage

Make an offer

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Humpday BUMP