Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Throwing this bad boy back on the market!

The name says it all. Most agree the best sounding system out there for our trucks, and the only one with dyno proven power gains. Why am I selling? Just a bit too loud for me and my family. The note and tone of this system is awesome! Just decided give up a few HP and stick with OEM quiet. Installed on the truck for 4.5 months. For further details, hit up Mallett's website. These systems are not cheap, ($1100) my price is fair and firm.

Fits 2015-2020. Includes extension for crewcab longbed. All clamps and tip included.

I prefer selling local (Lancaster, PA) for $600. Paypal or Cash
I'll drive approximately 2 hours to meet up for $650. Paypal or Cash.

Buyer pays UPS ground shipping anywhere in the Lower 48. ($100+ to the west coast)
Paypal only.

Also have a ported throttle body from Supermod available that I'll throw in for $100 if interested.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm just down below you in Oxford. I've already worked up a hybrid exhaust, but you're gonna keep going until I have no choice but to drive up and get this from you. Hell of a deal.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Definitely interested in this. I am not far, just over the border in Claymont. Not a ton of info on Mallett's site for fitment. You said you have the extension for CC LB, but will this fit up to an Extended Cab Long Bed??

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks @flyhigh2chill . Havent installed yet, but im looking forward to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts