Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Decked system.

This guy is ~8 months old and in excellent shape.

Also included are the Decked 44" Core Trax tie down rails (2) & rings (4).

Condition:
Used. There are some minor scuffs on the metal edge plate at the back of the deck. Otherwise I gave it a quick wipe down and it looks nearly new.

I'm just north of Colorado Springs, CO - about an hour south of Denver. As you can imagine pick up is strongly preferred. If you make the trek here for pickup I can also offer you my warehouse to install the system into your truck and a hand in the install if you want/need it.

Will you ship it?:
I would very much rather not. It wouldn't be impossible to ship, but it would be painful. The cheapest option would be via pallet w/ lift gate delivery, I can pack it onto a pallet quite easily if you want to organize the pick-up/freight. Prepayment in full would be required. Decked includes shipping in the MSRP of new kits - I'd suggest going that route.

Price:
$750 picked up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to think there can be only 1 soulkane in the LA area - small world i'd guess - from the SoCal R32/Golf R circle yeah?

I'll be spending a bit of time in Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga for work this Winter/Spring - if I drive out I'll haul it out for delivery :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
LOL.. Holy ****. I remember you! Yep its me. I sold my R last year and been in this game ever since. If you still have the Decked system i will definitely take it off your hands. Thanks Brett.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Anyone heading from CO to IL please let me know cause I'll buy this

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The posted price is the reduced price; I edited the original post.

You're welcome to make an offer if you're interested in a local pickup

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry - I am kind of new to forums and how they work - I live in Firestone CO and I am interested but a little tight on funds right now from your asking price. I'll keep an eye on it and if I have the funds in a few weeks or so I will contact you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts